Jim Hubble has to be one of the worst alternative medicine wackloones/ quacks out there. His solution he has come up with is comparable to industrial bleach,
http://miraclemineral.org/ roughly 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. MMS is falsely promoted as a cure for HIV, hepatitis viruses, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, autism, acne, cancer, and much more. There have been no clinical trials to test these claims, which come only from anecdotal reports and Humble’s book.
Sodium chlorite, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical that can cause acute renal failure if ingested.
Small amounts of about 1 gram can be expected to cause nausea, vomiting and even life-threatening hemolysis in persons who are deficient in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. When citric acid or other food acid is used to “activate” MMS as described in its instructions, the mixture produces an aqueous solution containing chlorine dioxide, a toxin and a potent oxidizing agent used in the treatment of water and in bleaching. The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water.
Horrible testimonials like:
Mms Helped Autistic Son
Nil from Potomac, Maryland, United States: “Hello, my autistic son dropped his ATEC scores from more than a 100 to 3 in less than a year using MMS. Autism/ASD recovery is possible at any age, my son is almost 16. It is never too late.
Free ATEC score at: autism.com and MMS Protocol info at: mmsAutism.com
Chilling stories of gullible people who are using alternative treatments that are inherently very dangerous to people. There have been suits against this product but people still continue be be duped into this kind of extreme quackery. Children are suffering unnecessarily at the hands of this extreme form of unfounded pseudoscience. –AAPN, best wishes.